Efficient Business Process Management Solutions for the Tax and Accounting Industry
The accounting industry is inherently paper-intensive. Whether the office is full of cluttered, physical paper, or these documents are scanned into a bloated repository on company servers, proper document management can help accounting firms realize substantial new efficiencies. File compression, OCR, and automated processing of tax forms, invoices, and other business documents can accelerate the communication of information across the accounting firm and greatly improve operational processes.
Many of the top accounting firms utilize CVISION’s document management software and business process management solutions to realize new efficiencies. Our clients in the accounting industry generate swift ROI and a key competitive advantage over their peers as they utilize automation to accelerate their business processes, leaving less tech-savvy competitors in the dust.
• Trapeze provides solutions for automated forms processing, automatically extracting relevant information from various tax forms (including K-1 tax forms), invoices, and other business documents. Read more about Trapeze for Invoice Processing here.
• Trapeze minimizes manual labor costs, generating a swift ROI for accounting firms who can repurpose data entry employees for higher value-generating tasks.
• An automated workflow is a rapid, reliable alternative to manual tax forms processing and manual invoice processing, minimizing human error and optimizing the entire process.
• Redact tax files and financial documents containing sensitive information automatically with Trapeze for Redaction.
• Compressed documents can be emailed, shared, and downloaded faster than their bloated counterparts.
• Reduce file storage costs and network bandwidth requirements with smaller file sizes.
• PdfCompressor makes document storage, retrieval and presentation both secure and fast.
• Maestro provides a sever-based OCR solution, making scanned documents easier to manage, open, email, and search.
• Our OCR engine identifies text within scanned documents, allowing you to sort through text quickly and accurately.
• The Batch OCR feature enables scanned documents to be processed quickly in large quantities.